How Delta changed my life!

Are you thinking about doing Delta and not sure what it involves? Would you like to hear a detailed breakdown of each of the three modules plus tips and advice on how to succeed? Interested in knowing how it could change your career and life? Then check out my webinar this Wednesday 16th at 15.00 with Cambridge English Teacher

Photo by Brett Jordan
A while back Susan Griffith, travel writer, mentioned my book in her webinar and since then Cambridge English Teacher have invited me to talk about my experiences doing Delta

If you're not able to attend then I will be writing some more blogs about my experiences in the next couple of months. These will include what was involved in each of the modules, how long it takes, prices, along with my tips and advice. I'll also be posting about each of my LSA's if you need any help.

Cheers.


Labels: , , ,